Wine Tasting Trip
Indiana is rich in culture and fun things to do, including wine tasting. Wine tasting provides the perfect getaway at a low-cost, as many wineries offer free wine sampling. This is the perfect date idea or girls getaway!
Here are a few of our favorite winery picks,
- Huber Winery – Offers a beautiful vineyard setting that you could spend the entire day at.
- French Lick Winery – Celebration 20 years of wine-making, this winery offers some of the best flavors in the state.
- Patoka Lake Winery – One of the newest wineries in Southern Indiana.
- Winzerwald Winery – Located in the Southern hills of Perry County, Indiana, Winzerwald is known for their German-inspired wines.
- Turtle Run Winery – Where their motto is to create an exceptional quality wine that goes with food and friends.
- Blue Heron Winey – Also located in Perry County, offering the best scenic views of the Ohio River while you sample away.
- Pepper’s Ridge Winery – Kick back and cowboy up in the woods of Pepper’s Ridge Winery. Known for their laid-back country style
- Monkey Hollow Winery – Enjoy a beautiful afternoon in the shade on their porch, drinking a glass of wine, and taking in the view of the vineyard!
- Mystique Winery – With a New Orleans flair, Mystique is where friends meet and wine is unique.