Henager’s Memories and Nostalgia

Address

8837 IN-57, 47613 Elberfield

Type

Attraction

Phone number

812.795.2230

Find out more

The Henager Family Museum Inc. was officially opened in December of 1996 by Mr. James Henager. Items have been donated and came from all across the nation, today the museum has collection of over 20,000 items. In 1998 the Organization received it’s non-profit 501-C-3 status and in 2008 officially started the National Veterans Memorial and was given the Trademark of that name by the U. S. Government.


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/seeindiana.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/includes/class-search-filter-post-cache.php on line 1513